Thursday 24 April 2014



 
A Cacophony of Birdsong
(APRIL-24)
                                            courtesy : google image

My day breaks
With the cacophony of birdsong
My heart dances
This waking can never go wrong
My eyes capture
Another iris’s soft crimson glow
My soul feels
The gentle breezy freedom’s flow
A beautiful prayer- moment for all arrives
May Mother Nature and her babies thrive
May this little dream for all survives

Posted for Ella’s prompt Poem a Day  : Next Stop wonderland @ Real Toads

4 comments:

  1. Your poem is a gift-as the sun gives birth to day!
    Beautiful, Sumana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title and the beautiful direction they take you in your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this prayer-poem, especially its closing lines........wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect sentiment! Wish we could all experience this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete



Thank you for stopping by and sharing your valuable thoughts.........